Conference Venue & Meeting Rooms in Manchester
Located in the heart of the vibrant conference quarter of Manchester, the Palace Hotel offers stylish conference and event rooms just a minute’s walk from Oxford Road Train Station and close to all major transport links including Piccadilly Train Station, M60, M62, M6 and Manchester Airport.
The enviable location, breathtaking architecture and facilities, coupled with unmatched customer service make the Palace Hotel a leading Manchester conference venue and the well deserved reputation as one of the North’s grandest event venues.
The Best of Meeting Rooms in Manchester
As the ideal conference venue in Manchester, the Palace Hotel:
- Is a Manchester city icon, towering above the skyline with its distinctive clock tower and striking Victorian architecture. The hotel is a magnificent, terracotta grade 2 listed building steeped in history waiting to be discovered by your delegates
- Offers 2,500m2 of space across 19 fantastic conference and meeting rooms
- Boasts the sunning and sought-after art-deco Grand Room, with seating for up to 1,000 guests, as well as the exclusive Directors Suite, a traditional event room perfect for smaller gatherings and executive board meetings of 100 guests
- Regularly hosts high profile events, conferences, celebrations, and charity balls
Conference Planning with the Palace Hotel
Planning an event of any sort means juggling many details – from catering to invites and more. To help ensure your next event in Manchester is a great success, the Palace Hotel is pleased to provide you with a dedicated conference & event team ready to manage as many or as few of the details as you’d like.
After years of event planning & hosting, we know what it takes for your event to go off without a hitch:
- Our in-house team will determine the types of equipment you need, provide you with state-of-the-art technology, and will take care of set-up/break-down
- Our talented chefs will work with you to determine the best meal planning option, from our popular central Coffee Stations with free flowing drinks and snacks, Day Deli lunches to Tempus lunches and more
- Our events team will ensure the room is set up to best facilitate your group and needs
Interested in what past guests have said about their event experience at the Palace Hotel? Read our Testimonials [PDF].
For more information about conference planning with the Palace Hotel, why not explore the downloads to the right?
To discuss specific questions about the venue, your budget, and more, please contact us directly:
- phone: 0161 288 1111
- online enquiry
Browse the Gallery